Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2010- First Day Back!

Today's the first day of school! It's exciting to be back. It's going to be a great semester.

In my 9th grade English classes, I handed out a copy of my class syllabus. Students will take this home, get it signed, and return it for a 100 tomorrow.

We played a round of "Get to Know You Bingo", where students introduced themselves to other students and learned about each other. This "Bingo" worksheet was turned in at the class's end for a grade.

Tomorrow, students will take a benchmark test in my class. This test is designed to see what skills students have. This way, I can modify my teaching to teach them the skills they need. I'll test them several times this way throughout the semester. It's nothing to be stressed about!

No comments:

Post a Comment